Need the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer? Look no further!
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough (I used Annie’s Organic Crescents)
- 8 oz brie cheese
- ½ cup Blue Owl Preserves spiced pear cranberry jam (also great with apricot jam!)
- Preheat oven to 375° Use butter or cooking spray to oil a mini muffin tray.
- Spread a little flour on a cutting board. Roll out the crescent dough and pinch together the seams. Cut into 24 squares and place in the mini muffin slots.
- Cut brie into small squares and place one inside each crescent dough square.
- Top with a generous spoonful of jam.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the dough is golden.
Did you try this recipe? Send us a pic on Instagram @blueowlpreserves!