These delicious mini cheesecakes are perfect for any spring occasion! Made with a classic graham cracker crust and filled with cream cheese and yogurt, this treat is perfect topped with some of our jam.
I adapted this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie, but to make it a little extra special for Mother’s Day, upgraded from cupcake liners to mason jars. This recipe will yield 8-10 small mason jars, or 4-5 large jars. I like the smaller mason jars because I think it provides a better ratio of crust to cheesecake to jam.
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 c plain yogurt
- ¼ c maple syrup
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 2 t cornstarch
- 3 graham crackers
- 1 jar Blue Owl Preserves (I used Mixed Berry)
- Preheat oven to 350° Bring your cream cheese to room temperature.
- Crush graham crackers and press crumbs into the bottom of mason jars.
- In a food processor, combine remaining cheesecake ingredients and process until smooth. Pour into mason jars, filling about ¾ full.
- Place mason jars in a glass baking dish and fill with ½” water. This helps evenly distribute the heat and add moisture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn off oven and leave in oven for an additional 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven (they may still be slightly underbaked at this time) and allow to cool for at least one hour. Refrigerate overnight (or if you are impatient, skip to the next step).
- Top cheesecake with a generous portion of Blue Owl Preserves. Top with sliced strawberries or garnish with lemon peel.
Want to make it vegan? This recipe works well with non-dairy cream cheese and yogurt!