Happy 2019! To get your year started off right, I’ve got an amazing PB&J Muffin recipe for you.
Peanut Butter and Jam Muffins
- 2 cup flour
- 3 t baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 6 T peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 4 T oil
- 6 T honey (use agave syrup to make a vegan version)
- 1-1/2 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 3-4 T Blue Owl Preserves Low Sugar Jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the peanut butter and oil. Mix until crumbs form.
- Add the milk and honey. Mix until just combined.
- Spoon 2 T of batter to each muffin cup.
- Add about 1 t Blue Owl Preserves to the center of each muffin cup. You want to make sure that the jam stays in the center of the muffin so it doesn’t ooze out the sides.
- Top each muffin with remaining batter, until each muffin cup is ¾ full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
Did you try this recipe? Send us a pic on Instagram @blueowlpreserves!